SITE USE AND TRANSACTION TERMS
This website www.mypuzzle.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by MyPuzzle LLC, an Indiana limited liability company (together with its affiliates, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By using and accessing the Site, including any transactions conducted through the Site, you, the user, (“you”) promise to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site and are not permitted to make any purchase through the Site.
- Purchase of Printing Services. The Site enables content upload (“User Content”) for the purpose of our custom-manufacture of puzzle products. you bear all legal responsibility for your User Content. For the limited purpose of fulfilling your order, you grant us a license to reproduce your User Content. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right and authority to duplicate your User Content in the manner and quantity specified in your order, including but not limited to as follows:
(i) User Content must be eligible for duplication in accordance with applicable copyright law. You must either own the User Content, or possess legally sufficient authorization from the owner of the User Content, and/or meet the legal criteria for copyright fair-use.
(ii) User Content specified for your puzzle order must be eligible for duplication in accordance with applicable content regulations, including but not limited to: User Content must not violate prohibitions on possession and/or reproduction of content that is lewd or originates in child exploitation or other criminal activity.
We reserve the right to decline any printing order, on any basis. If we accept your order, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address that you provide. We reserve the right to cancel any accepted order at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
Site Use. The Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of this Site. We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own personal use. You agree not to copy the Site or any portion of it or reverse engineer or break into the Site or use the Site for any illegal or improper purpose. Your use of the site is at our discretion, and we may terminate your use of the Site at any time. We maintain the right to delete any User Content we deem illegal, inappropriate, or violative of any of our policies or any applicable third-party policy. You agree that you will not use the Site, whether uploading User Content or otherwise, for any of the following types or purposes:
- In a manner that violates any federal, state, international, or local law or regulation;
- In a manner that materially interferes with our activities or overall business or harms any of our customers, employees, affiliates, agents, officers, or directors;
- To threaten, bypass, or destroy any security mechanism used with or incorporated in the Site;
- To transmit any content or information that is offensive, lewd, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, harassing, tortious, abusive, illegal, prejudicial, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable;
- To harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
- To transmit any content, data, or material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other personal rights (including privacy) of any third parties; or
- In any manner that can reasonably be considered contrary to our goodwill, public image, and overall reputation.
- Payment Terms. Applicable prices are stated on the Site. Prices stated on the Site may differ from the prices offered elsewhere (online or offline) by us for the same goods and/or services. Such prices are subject to change at any time by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Additionally, to the extent that we offer a promotion, the terms of such offer shall be set forth in a separate document that shall govern its applicability (and, in the event of a conflict herewith, be considered the governing document). You are responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit card, debit card, or use of a bona-fide electronic payment provider (i.e., PayPal). By using any such card or payment provider, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Shipping Information. We will ship your accepted order to the address you provide when making the order. You are responsible for all associated shipping & handling charges. While we agree to use reasonable efforts to meet the shipping and delivery dates provided online, we are not responsible for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. If your order does not match the description of your order or you are not satisfied with your order, you may request a refund by notifying us within thirty (30) days of placing your order with a statement explaining the reason for the request. If your refund request is accepted, your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the applicable purchase less any applicable shipping and handling costs. At our discretion, we reserve the right to (i) deny any refund requests or (ii) require you to return the order to us, at your expense.
- MyPuzzleTM and each of the logos featured on the Site are owned by MyPuzzle LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Indemnification; Limitation on Liability; Disclaimer.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold MyPuzzle LLC and any of our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of any Term or your use of the Site.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OUR OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY US. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF IMAGE, USE, DATA, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, OR REVENUE, AND/OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(c) WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the foregoing exclusions or limitations that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyright Notices; Copyright Agent. If you believe that our receipt or reproduction of any User Content constitutes copyright infringement or otherwise violative of applicable law, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to us: (i) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; (ii) description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of our receipt, possession, and or reproduction of the User Content; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Please send all notices to our Copyright Department as follows:
By Mail: [4775 Dale Drive, Lafayette, IN 47905]
By Phone: (765) 588 9137
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and any dispute that may arise between you and us or any of our affiliates.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of these Terms by us must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of MyPuzzle LLC.
- We may provide notices hereunder to you by: (i) email; (ii) regular mail; or (iii) posting them on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring that you have provided us with your current email and mailing addresses. You can contact us at any time by any of the following means: personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to: 4775 Dale Drive, Lafayette, IN 47905.